Get your greens in!
Getting nutrient-rich, dark-green foods into your daily food intake can be life changing for your skin and that is no lie.
Dark leafy greens are an incredibly rich source of vitamins, minerals and age-fighting phytochemicals which in turn can lead to many beauty benefits.
Here are a few of the ways that dark leafy greens function to improve the state of your skin.
- Greens are high in vitamin A, which can help combat acne by slowing down the production of sebum. This skin-loving nutrient also helps flush out toxins and strengthens the skin’s protective tissue.
- The vitamin E found in leafy greens protects skin cells from free radical damage.
- Greens contain folate, a vital nutrient for DNA repair, which also helps produce and maintain new cells.
- Green leafy vegetables are rich in beta-carotene, a powerful antioxidant known for its ability to renew and repair the skin.
- Leafy greens are loaded with disease-fighting phytochemicals, like chlorophyll which provides protection against free radicals that can cause your skin to age.
- Greens are rich in lutein, a powerful antioxidant which boosts hydration levels.
- The vitamin C found in many green leafy vegetables helps the body produce collagen.
This green juice recipe is an easy way to give your skin the glow you after. ✨
All natural with only 3 ingredients and all you need is 5 minutes to make it!
• 4 Large Apples
• 6 Celery Stalks
• 1 Handful of Spinach | Kale
Throw all ingredients into your juicer, and serve immediately.
What’s your secret to naturally clearer skin?
We’d love to hear more from you via our socials. Let’s connect 💚