Use our all-natural Dish Soap to leave your dishes, cutlery and glassware extra sparkling clean. Added essential oils cuts through the grease and leaves a lovely scent behind also making it gentle on the skin. It kills harmful microbes without using toxic chemicals.
- This product is free from phosphates, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), alkylphenol ethoxylates (Nonylphenols), chlorine bleach, ammonium, optical brighteners, animal products, colourants, synthetic fragrance and any harsh chemicals.
- This product is child and pet-friendly.
- Made in South Africa.
- It is non-toxic and does not use harsh chemicals which interfere with beneficial bacteria.
- Greywater safe.
- All packaging is biodegradable or recyclable.
- We offer a refill option of 500ml (the size of your current glass container) in biodegradable containers for each of our products so you only have to buy the glass containers once. Once your product is almost finished just order the refill and fill your current container with the refill.
- 100% pure essential oils are used in this product.
Saponified Olea Europaea oil (Olive Oil), Vegetable Glycerine, Citric acid, Aqua, Alkyl polyglucoside, Sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) bud oil, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil, Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, Cinnamonum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) bark oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Eucalyptus radiata leafe oil, Disodium 2-sulfolaurate, Limon seed oil, Bicarbonate Soda, Vegetable Glycerine and Dilute Acetic Acid (Vinegar).
The suggested amount is 5ml to 10ml of Dish Soap mixed into 2L to 4L of hot water. Add 5ml of Dish Soap extra if dishes are very greasy. Leave hard food dishes soaked in hot water with 10ml of dish soap for 20 – 30 min before cleaning. Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight for up to 6 months.
This Dish Soap foams very little but cleans very well. Chemical substances are added to products to make foam, this dish soap is chemical-free which means it won't foam as you expect.
Before purchasing or using these products please read our Disclaimer.