Our all natural, chemical and toxin-free Floor Cleaner is every household’s ideal solution for a clean, fresh smelling and non-toxic option to a healthier home for yourself and your family. You can get 11 – 16 floor washes out of the 500ml depending on how many ml you use per wash. Natural preservatives and essential oils are used and are suitable for use on tiles, vinyl and laminated floors.
- This product is free from phosphates, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), alkylphenol ethoxylates (Nonylphenols), chlorine bleach, ammonium, optical brighteners, animal products, colourants, synthetic fragrance and any harsh chemicals.
- Made in South Africa.
- It is non-toxic and does not use harsh chemicals which interfere with beneficial bacteria.
- Greywater safe.
- All packaging is biodegradable or recyclable.
- We offer a refill option of 500ml (the size of your current glass container) in biodegradable containers for each of our products so you only have to buy the glass containers once. Once your product is almost finished just order the refill and fill your current container with the refill.
- The Orange and Pine essential oils used in this product are 100% pure which makes this product unique with the cleaning properties it offers.
- It breaks down dirt, fats, and odorous compounds.
Saponified Olea Europaea oil (Olive oil), Vegetable Glycerine, Citric acid, Aqua, Alkyl polyglucoside, Sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) bud oil, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil, Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, Cinnamonum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) bark oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Eucalyptus radiata leafe oil, Disodium 2-sulfolaurate, Pine and Citrus Sinensis (Orange) essential oils.
This is a concentrated mixture. Mix 2 - 3 tablespoons (30 - 45ml) in 1.5 - 2L hot water. Use on Vinyl, Tile and Laminated Floors. You can get 11 - 16 washes out of this 500ml bottle. Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight for up to 6 months.
Before purchasing or using these products please read our Disclaimer.